Having failed in my attempt at the GH this summer, along with some others planning resits ( read mugs), we're aiming to set up a study group to see if that improves our knowledge for next summer.
Understanding that there is a book list for GH, I wonder if any association or county has produced any GH revision notes we might beg or borrow please? I've found several excellent ones for the basic exam online but so far nothing for the GH.
We have Yates ( which is very detailed but showing its age) and other books between us, but it is useful to have something to carry around for those revision moments.
There might be a market for a BBKA publication!
Topic: General Husbandry - study group notes?
25th August 2015 at 10:43pm
26th August 2015 at 9:18am
26th August 2015 at 10:37pm
Forum Rules, Policies and Disclaimers
- This discussion forum is provided by the British Beekeepers Association (BBKA) for the benefit of beekeepers and does not reflect the views or policies of BBKA except where otherwise stated.
- All messages express the views of the author and neither the owners of British Beekeepers Association Discussion Forum, nor Whiteroom (the site developers) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
- To take part in this forum you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually, religiously or politically provocative, hateful, threatening or abusive and you will not violate any laws.
- All threads should be bee related unless the forum description allows otherwise.
- Although the administrators and moderators of British Beekeepers Association Discussion Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.
- The owners of British Beekeepers Association Discussion Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. They also reserve the right to withdraw permission for any individual to post for any reason.